Friday, October 17, 2014

Flight 1545


My flight just left the ground--next destination is Phoenix, AZ. Since boarding my flight all I can do is take deep breathes and pray. Each decision I've made in life has led me to this exact spot, seat 30D on a Delta Air Lines MD90 aircraft. I am not consumed with nerves or fear, but instead joy and thankfulness. I am meant for greatness and although I am unknown with what is ahead for me, I am confident in my faith.

"Walk by faith, not by sight." Today is a true definition of that scripture coming to life for the first time in my 25 years on this Earth. Faith is an internal knowing and trust of the plans ahead even when they are unseen. For once I have laid it all at His feet and handed Him the reins fully. No more days, months or years running from the calling He has placed within my heart. Many persons do not understand my actions or decisions. It seems they find me being selfish or living with no responsibilities, simply because Gods path for me is different from theirs. I do not grudge or hold anger to those who feel this way--instead I love them more and continue to send prayers.

I can no longer neglect the pursuit of God for my life. He has planted an emptiness inside of my very being to not punish me but to speak volumes to my heart on His timing. I have been pursued and prepared for many years for these very moments ahead. The next chapter is placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment