Sunday, October 19, 2014

Breakfast Convo

Today was filled with living moment to moment. I had the opportunity to have meaningful conversation and bring light to another's life--the feeling it gave me was incredible. Lifting others up to high ground even with a small compliment or giving of your listening skills can drastically change the direction of another human being. That is powerful. Today was simple but radiant and it brought me to a place of fulfillment. Then I prayed.

Prayers are moments of communication. Most think of it as a cry for help and what you do in time of need, but through faith prayer can have meaning on so many advanced levels. I gave my prayer a twist today by openly giving thanks for all around me and the path before me. Yes, it is still very unseen but with prayer and continued faith the prep I am experiencing makes each day more beautiful than the last. It has taken me years to get to where I am in my heart and mind (the way has not been easy) but I am confident in the journey ahead. 

"If you become weary of waiting for answers to your prayers, remember that I also wait: so that I may be gracious to you and have mercy on you. I wait till you are ready to receive the things I have lovingly prepared for you. Blessed are all those who wait for Me—expectantly, longingly, trustingly. -Isaiah 30:18

So I will wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment