Monday, November 3, 2014

Boulders

Today I went bouldering and excelled like a pro (in my opinion). Bouldering is a form of rock climbing that is performed without the use of ropes or harnesses. I enjoyed the open outdoors with no limits or restrictions--just pure relaxation mixed with taking new heights. It's crazy that this isn't meant to be a metaphor, I literally reached new heights with mountain tops and views that not even a picture could explain. The moments were real and pure. 

I was reminded of the vastness this world holds, the depths not yet explored by those who live in a bubble. Adventure is what I seek. The unknown is where I live. Day to day is such a thrill. Most fill there thoughts with bills, deadlines, worry and sadness: but none of that brings thankfulness or adds value to this short life gifted to us from God. Incredible daily moments are always overshadowed by the major battles we inevitably will all face at some point, why? Each day is a gift. Each moment is an opportunity to smile and grow. We are all humans and hard days will come but if your filled with complete gratitude with what you bring to the light around you then simply hold on.

Be thankful. Always want more. Never settle. Find more ways. Smile bigger. Hold a door. Look around. Take deep breathes. Start living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment